Acting Boarding Houseparent - Mr A Kirk
Mr Kirk is the Assistant Housemaster. In the day, he is Head of Outdoor Learning.
Resident Boarding House Tutor - Mr E Selby-Lownes
Junior Resident Boarding House Tutor - Mr C Wagstaff
Each night one house tutor (a senior member of academic staff) is on the boarding floor, supporting children in both emotional and academic matters.
- Mrs Bailey (Form Tutor 7s)
- Mr Cheesewright (Head of DT)
- Mr Macpherson (Deputy Head, Pastoral)
- Mr Manley (Head of Junior School)
- Ms Swain (Head of Classics)
- Miss Walters (Head of Drama and teaches English and History)
- Mr Wright (Head of Modern Foreign Languages)
Miss Grace is our School Nurse.
At Swanbourne House we are very lucky to have great gap students from all around the world who will help to entertain your children in the evenings, hear them read and be another port of call in our wide range of enthusiastic boarding staff.