Swanbourne House welcomes International pupils from all over the world.

As part of the admissions process, a Skype interview may be offered with a member of the Senior Leadership Team for prospective families. International pupils will be required to demonstrate a reasonable level of English to ensure that they are able to access the curriculum. Tuition in English as an Additional Language (EAL) can be arranged. Pupils wishing to board are required to have a relative or legal guardian living in the UK who will be fully responsible for the pupil.

If your child comes from within the EU and there are no Border Agency requirements, please see our Admissions Policy. If your child comes from outside the EU, with a non-British passport, and you are a UK resident, please visit us and bring your child’s passport with the visa stamped upon it, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your visit.

Should your child not hold a UK passport and live outside the EU, he or she will require a visa to study in the UK. If your child requires sponsorship you will need to apply to UK Visas and Immigration for a Tier 4 (Child) visa – please click here.

Swanbourne House is a licensed Tier 4 sponsor and we can apply for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) to support your applications.

If you would like to receive a digital prospectus please email admissions@swanbourne.org

Enquiry Form


Where Next?